FESCO Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement | Faisalabad Electric Supply Company

FESCO Jobs

Apply in FESCO Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement | Faisalabad Electric Supply Company announced different quotas such as (Open Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK, Women, and Minority Quota) and due to this eligible candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply on prescribed form available www.fesco.com.pk. FESCO Jobs to apply for are such as (Assistant Personal Secretary, Line Superintendent Grade-I (LS-I), Sub Station Operator Grade-I (SSO-I), Assistant Admin / Head Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Data Coder, Senior Store Keeper, Accounts Assistant, Commercial Assistant, Audit Assistant, Steno-II, Line Superintendent Grade-II, Sub Station Operator Grade-II (SSO-II), MS-I, Junior Store Keeper (JSK),...

The post FESCO Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement | Faisalabad Electric Supply Company first appeared on JobsAlert.pk.



from JobsAlert.pk https://ift.tt/ZgQLO1h

Post a Comment

0 Comments